July 16, 2014

Sing me to sleep

 
 
 H&M skirt, JC top, Underground creepers, my mom´s old hat

Casual look for 'not that hot summer day'. This hat is also my mother´s old, just like the one I was wearing here. I´d like to talk a little about my hair cause that´s really confusing me. It have been couple of months since the last time I dyed it. I like the color of it when I look in the mirror and some pictures. But then when I see some other photos, I´m like: does my hair really look like that?? For example the photo of me at the festival (in the latest post). My hair has like three different shades: my natural hair color and the reddish ombré, although in these photos my hair looks quite blonde. I´ve already tried dyeing it with blonde ash color and used a silver conditioner but it´s still a bit orange. Do you have any suggestions what should I do with my hair? Do I keep it like this and wait for my natural hair color to grow back or should I dye it again? Maybe with a darker blonde ash?

Tää asu on juuri sopiva 'ei niin kuumalle kesäpäivälle', joita täällä Suomessa kyllä riittää. Päässäni oleva hattu on taas jälleen äitini vanha, kuten aiemmin nähty Indiana Jones -hattu. Mulla olisi hieman asiaa mun hiuksista. On tosi hämmentävää, kun hiukset näyttää joka kuvassa erivärisiltä. Näissä kuvissa niissä on ihan kiva sävy, mutta esimerkiksi edellisessä postauksessa mun hiukset näyttää ihan ihmeellisiltä.. Näyttää kun niissä olisi kolmea eri sävyä: mun oma väri sekä punasesta ombrésta jääneet oranssit sävyt. Niitä ei kuitenkaan näy peiliin katsoessa, joten tää on tosi hämmentävää. Mitä mieltä ootte: pitäisikö mun värjätä taas hiukset, esim. tummemmalla tuhkan sävyllä, vai kärsivällisesti vaan odottaa hiusten kasvua omaan väriinsä?

No comments:

Post a Comment