January 23, 2018

"I need more space"

Zara blazer (similar here) and shirt, H&M beret and boots, American Apparel jeans

I finally bought an oversized blazer and I'm so in love with it! I'm planning to take it with me to Paris in March! I'm going with my mother and sister. We are going to The Killers' concert (concerts are such a great 'excuse' to travel). I am so excited - I haven't been in Paris since 2000. That's when I was 5 years old and dreamt about becoming a street artist living in Paris. I almost look like that, don't I?


PS don't forget to check out my shop on Society6! 

TFS by Noora - SHOP




1 comment:

  1. Designer suits for women hold the power to showcase the female beauty and adds the glamour. It is the women suits on sale which earns the profit because females purchase ladies suits many at a time. Nothing can replace the grace and the benefit of looking pretty by wearing ladies suits. In order to look young and graceful, the most lucrative option is to wear suits on occasions.http://www.redridiing.com/blog/the-clothing-adds-charm-to-women-folk/

    ReplyDelete