July 19, 2015

A New Beginning


I've been planning this quite a while and with this new outfit post, I decided to freshen up my blog. Noora V is now history and Fashion Sundae is the new name of my blog. The reason of this change is that I just simply thought that the previous name of my blog was boring and obvious, and change is always good. In addition to the name change, I've been planning something else too. What I posted yesterday is going to be one thing I'm gonna do monthly. I will also try to be a better blogger and blog more regularly. You can see the new categories below the blog title.
If you have any questions or comments, don't be afraid to comment below! And feel free to follow me on Instagram and Snapchat @nooravesalainen and like my updated Facebook site.

H&M culottes
& Other Stories top
Zara heels
Lumi bag
Mom's leather jacket
Mango bangles
& Other Stories tiny bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment