March 2, 2015

Chunky soles


Black and white pointed creepers / T.U.K
Black/wooden platform loafers / Stella McCartney
Black/white/wooden platforms / Stella McCartney
White creepers / T.U.K
Navy/brown creepers / Underground
Black leather creepers / Underground
Camel creepers / Acne Studios

This spring the shoes will have chunky soles. There will be creepers, flatforms and all sort of platforms, and I´m more than happy about that. Well, not about the fact that soon everyone might be wearing them, but the fact that the range of the flatforms will get much bigger. I´ve been wearing my Underground creepers since I was seventeen. Even though my style was a bit different back then I still love all sort of flatforms. I´ve been drooling over those Stella McCartney shoes for so long but they´re little too much for my budget so I´ve been in a hunt for something similar as them. I haven´t yet found but I think there will be much more flatforms in the stores this spring. If you have seen something similar to those shoes I´d be happy if you gave me some link or hint where to find them.
What do you think about the blog´s new look? I´m still working on it but now I like the style of it. Now you can also search different type of posts from the categories.

/

Tänä keväänä kengistä löytyy pohjaa ja siitä olen enemmän kuin mielissäni. Itse olen käyttänyt Undergroundin creepereitä 17-vuotiaasta asti, tosin tyylini oli silloin vähän erilainen. Creepereitä ja kaikenlaisia paksupohjaisia kenkiä rakastan kuitenkin vieläkin, joten olen innoissani, että ne tulevat vihdoinkin muotiin. En siis sen takia, että ne yleistyvät ja kohta kaikki omistaa sellaiset, vaan siksi, että valikoima lisääntyy. Olen kauan aikaa himoinnut Stella McCartneyn ihania platformeja, mutta ne on sen verran hintavat, että täytyy etsiä jotkut hieman omaan budjettiin sopivammat. Vielä en ole sellaisia löytänyt, mutta eiköhän näitä flatformeja tule enemmän pian kauppoihinkin. Jos joku on nähnyt noita Stella McCartneyn kenkiä vastaavat kengät jossakin, olisin enemmän kuin iloinen, jos joku vinkkaisi niistä tänne suuntaan.
Tykkäättekö muuten blogin uudesta ulkoasusta? Vielä on muutama asia, joita haluaisin muuttaa, mutta tyylillisesti pidän nyt blogin ulkoasusta. Nyt blogissa pystyy myös etsimään eri kategorioiden avulla tietyn aiheisia postauksia.

No comments:

Post a Comment