September 16, 2014

You´re like the wind in my hair


H&M skirt, top and hat, Saints and Mortals leather jacket from Carlings, Underground creepers, Mint & Berry leather backpack via Zalando

Siitä onkin vähän aikaa, kun viimeksi bloggasin, hups.. Nyt mun koulu on vihdoinkin alkanut ja oon aika innoissani siitä. Ne kolme päivää, jotka oon koulussa jo ollut, on ollut tosi kivoja ja tuntuu että oon oppinut jo nyt tosi paljon. Käyn siis Helsinki Design Schoolia, muotisuunnittelijan tutkintoa. Seuraavaksi mulla on koulua vasta lokakuussa, joten mulla on hyvin aikaa tehdä kaikki etätehtävät. Oon itseasiassa jo aloittanut: kerrankin läksyjen tekeminen on hauskaa.

Hiii, It´s been a while since the last post. But here´s a monochrome look for the early fall. Today has been quite warm so you could manage even without the jacket.
Last thursday my school finally started. I really like the school, I´ve been there only three times now and I feel like I´ve learn so much already. And it all have been really fun too. Next time I will have school in October so now I have good time to do all the fun homework (yes, my homework´s actually really fun!).

No comments:

Post a Comment