May 23, 2014

Put a spell on you






Lindex dress, 2nd hand bag, Truffle platforms, H&M hat

I really like this witchy sophisticated look. I bought this dress yesterday from Lindex because it cost only 9,95 euros. I had no idea what the dress would look like on me but I´m happy that I bought it. I really like 90´s fashion so I paired this strap dress with 90´s kind of choker. Btw it´s from Gina Tricot if you´re wondering. The hat finished the look and gave that witchy vibe. I hope you´ll having a great friday!

Ostin päälläni olevan mekon eilen Lindexistä. Syy, miksi ostin sen oli varmaankin se, että se maksoi vain 9,95 euroa. En katsonut varmaankaan mitenkään kauheen tarkkaan mekkoa kaupassa, koska yllätyin kotona, millainen se olikin päällä. Onneksi ostin, koska tykästyin tohon mekkoon tosi paljon. Yhdistin sen Gina Tricotista ostettuun chokeriin, paksupohjaisiin kenkiin ja hattuun. Asusta tuli kivan "noitamainen". Hauskaa perjantaita kaikille!

No comments:

Post a Comment