Pages

June 22, 2015

STYLE ICONS: Lana Del Rey & Brandon Flowers


Today, 21st of June (Even though the day just changed in Finland) is the birthday of not only one but two of my favorite artists: Lana Del Rey (30) and Brandon Flowers (34). Because of that I wanted to do a post about their style. They're both very talented musicians and I just love their music. In addition to that they're both extremely good looking (Brandon's my future husband) and stylish. I also think that they have something in common: both of their style, in music and fashion, is very American. I'm a big fan of all things American so I just love that.


LANA DEL REY:


Lana Del Rey's style is vintage inspired yet still fresh and unique. She wears a lot of dresses and her hair is usually on wavy curls.
The key pieces of Lana's style: Short bell sleeve dress, golden hoop earrings, white t-shirt, wide brim hat, red long nails, flower crown.



HOW TO DRESS LIKE LANA:



BRANDON FLOWERS:


Brandon Flowers, the singer of The Killers and also a solo artist (if you haven't heard his new album The Desired Effect go listen to it NOW), has an amazing sense of style. He's well-known for his unique choices of jackets that might be red, feathered on the shoulders (le-gen-dary, for example in the "Human" music video by The Killers), leopard print, golden or even glittery. He's not afraid of dressing up and that's something I really appreciate.
Key pieces of Brandon's style: suspenders, waistcoat, leather jacket, theatrical jacket, roll sleeve shirt.



HOW TO DRESS LIKE BRANDON:



No comments:

Post a Comment